Monday 4 October 2010

It's good to be making again

I have been spending so much time lately on the computer: working on my website, making up marketing material, making up mailing lists, and other things. Although they are important in moving the business forward, they use up valuable making time.  I have spent most of today at the sewing machine, finishing purses, brooches and notebooks for an order and it felt good to be making again.

Here are some of the articles before they were packed away in the box:

Small Abacus Purses

Abacus Purse and A6 notebook

Pebble Purses

Stems Purse and A6 Notebook

Single Bird Purse and A6 Notebook

Rose brooches drying beside the rayburn

You won't find the little purses on the website yet, these were made with the last of my thinner wool felt.  I have got some more felt but will have to "test drive" the new purses first to see how hardy the felt is.  I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment