Wednesday 10 November 2010

New Product - Flowerpot Brooches


I have never been very good at looking after house plants.  My Mam can't understand it because I completed some courses in plant biology at university.  I might have been able to tell you about photosynthesis or transpiration at one time but it doesn't mean that I can keep them alive.

I don't need to worry about these felt flowerpots, these are my newest creation, felt pots with felt flowers on wire stems.  They are around 7.5 cm high, retail at £9.95 and the pink and lime green one looks great on my new Boden cordorouy dress.

They will be available at the Shetland Arts and Crafts Christmas fair in Lerwick this weekend, or email me if you would like one before I get them uploaded onto the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment