Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pay it Forward with a Brooch

Earlier this year I signed up to a "game" on facebook and twitter, someone promised to send the first 5 people to comment on their post something handmade.  In turn you then had to do the same - a great way to receive some lovely handmade items!

I played the game on twitter with Anne Murray, an artist who works in ceramics.  She sent me this gorgeous brooch, which is very "me", she seems to have worked out my style well even though we have never met.



You can see more of her work on her website www.anne-murray.com , I particularly like her design journal on the "my work" page, it's a really novel and quirky way to show off her products and ideas.

In the meantime, anyone who is waiting for something handmade from me - it is coming, sometime in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. eeek! I did this tooo.... Must get round to doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best post on this topic i have ever read. Will bookmark your site to check if you write more about in the future.
    search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete